432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest
arafiq it is comming from europe

thyname why would we continue to 
work with innous when 
432 evo offers so much more:

advantages over innous

432evo makes up gradeable products at any time the consumer can upgrade to an even higher level of audio performanance

432 evo is tuneable 

we give you 2tb standard no extracharge vs innous 1TB

the 6k aeon competes with a 14k statement or a zenith plus phoenix

all service done direcctly in the usa no shipping back to spain

a greater range of models  to better accomodate clents: 3k, 4k,6k,15k

we sold innous for years because their products were and are excellent 

we pursued 432 evo because the word in europe was 432evo was an even better ptroduct so we jumped at the chance to become their us distributor

hope that helps thyname

dave and troy
audio intellect NJ
usa distributor 432evo servers, mj acoustics subwoofers and jern monitors
@audiotroy I personally don't have an issue with you pitching your products here. This is your livelihood so I understand. But if you're going to put a brand down like this, I think it's fair to ask for some proof. Can you share the names of the European distributors who are dropping Innuous? 
I would like everyone to know that I started this thread based on my research into this streamer and wanted to get an idea if there was anyone else out there that had heard of it or had one to offer information. I knew that audiotroy would be the U.S. importer of this product but that's of no consequence to me. I have no skin in the game one way or another. I was just interested in hearing feedback from others about the product, not the distribution chain. It seems to be quite a popular streamer in Europe and my guess is, it will take the USA by storm as well. I could be wrong, who knows? So if we could keep the conversation focused more on the product as opposed to the distribution, I would certainly appreciate it. Thank you.
You know what they say... there is only one way to know: try for yourself 😉
I was watching this thread with interest. Hoping someone would chime in with direct experience.