purchasing US made speakers

I currently have psb imagine t2 speakers. I am interested in replacing them with US manufactured speakers 10-12 k being the maximum price....perhaps aerial acoustics, vandersteen,,,,,any thoughts? My hearing at age 70 diminishes at 8,000 hz so a good midrange is probably good.
jacobsen1948
+1 for Zu Audio. They have a great 60 day inspection period and will pay return shipping if you don't want to keep the speakers. I have a pair of Soul Superfly speakers and really like them when used with a tube amp. If I had $10K to spend I would be tempted by the Druid VI model.
Now that we've thoroughly confused you with many recommendations any thoughts on what you are leaning toward?
Has been fun looking around the internet and finding information about recommendations. I had quad 989s years ago and while the sound labs ....are I am sure great....they would not work well in my room. I am thinking about Salk, Aerial Acoustic 7t, and ....well you only live once....breaking the budget...Joseph Audio Perspective2.
I see someone already mentioned Salk Sound. I would have a conversation with Jim Salk. He's a great guy and will give you good advice. He can even design a speaker to your liking. Also, don't overlook Daedalus. I hear their mid-range is phenomenal.
Another vote for the Quattro with built in subs and the famous carbon tweeter :-)

I think w hearing issues, you should visit a dealer vs reading about stuff on the internet, my post included... ha

Quad famous for magic midrange, don’t go backwards!!!!!!

back to the music :-))))