Do these woofers look right on these Dunlavys IVA's?

Looking at getting these speakers but in the close up showing the woofers they look very frayed- should they look this way or are they on their way out- thks for the advice- here is the link on audiogon-
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa23gb-dunlavy-full-range

bopper
I believe Tom may have this correct.  I owned a pair of Duntech Princesses which were the older sibling to the DAL IV/IVA.  Mine came with Scanspeak woofers but when the DALs were introduced they did not.  I assumed John changed to a less expensive drivers.  If he did change back to Scanspeak woofers near the end of their production then I expect those may offer somewhat better bass.

If you are close enough to pick these up then an audition should put your mind at ease.  I think all of Dunlavy's designs were very good if not exceptional.
Those are diffuser cones................kidding. I actually saw these and wondered the same thing so thanks for asking the question. I have no interest i these so good luck!
Ever seen textured, "hand-laid" paper?  This is driver cone material equivalent.  You're fine.
Go in and offer $1,800 cash. When he says no head out. He will take it.
$10 says I'm right. Anybody?
I have the Dunlavy IVs and they have the same appearance and are amazing in the application I'm using them for. My woofers seem somewhat shinier though. Makes we wonder if they have some dust on them.