What's the best integrated amp in the $1500-$2000 range?

I'm looking for an integrated amp for roughly $1000, but could be convinced to go a bit higher for something that performs way outside the price range.  My primary focus is analog for my vinyl collection, but I would like to add digital source either from a network streamer or perhaps just bluetooth  from a phone.

Not to overly complicate the question, but I'd also consider something used that's in mint or near perfect condition.
msafrick
Used Rogue Cronus Magnum II around 1500$ will drive most of speaker well.

Actually you have to specify your speaker since synergy between amp and speaker is important.
I've owned many integrated amps over the years, both tube and solid state, from the following companies: Plinius, Bryston, Arcam, Anthem, Rega, Peachtree, Cayin, Antique Sound Labs and I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. Out of all the integrated amps I've owned, my favorite is my current integrated - the Rega Elicit-R. It has plenty of power to drive most speakers (is driving my 4 ohm speakers with ease), is a musical, full sounding amp with great bottom end, and it has a really decent MM phono pre-amp built in. There is one on AudiogoN right now, listed at $1500. If you can get away with a little less power, there is the very similar Rega Elex-R listed here for only $980. That is a great bargain IMHO.

Unless you plan to buy a relatively expensive separate phono pre-amp, having a decent one built-in is a good way to go. Saves you money on interconnect cables, power cord and the price of the phono pre-amp.

Good Luck. I hope you find one that makes you happy.
Depending on your speakers and since you are willing consider a pre-owned amp, may I suggest an YBA Integre Alpha? 
I had nearly exact question several months ago: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/seriously-considering-tube-preamp-opinions?page=2&sort_order=desc

Perhaps some answers in that thread will help. I was very tempted by the Vincent 237mkII but no phono, which you said you wanted. Many, many people also suggested Parasound.

The Rogue is a great call, I suspect. For the money, and depending on power needs, the QS Integrated is an unbelievable value -- it's $2k, new, so perhaps a non-starter, but if you like vinyl and would go tube... http://quicksilveraudio.com/products/integrated-amplifier/ I heard this integrated drive some Dynaudio Evoke 10 speakers (84 db) and it did very well -- lovely, organic, dimensioned soundstage and tonal balance.