Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
@tomthiel, I’m getting the impression that Kentucky and Tennessee have a very different perspective on time.:-)
Unsound - you're right. Tennessee is decidedly the South, where things can move pretty slowly. Kentucky is "a place betwixt and between", with elements of many cultures and none in predominance. Lexington feels like a small cosmopolitan city, whereas Nashville feels like a southern town driven by country music.
KY sends us our greatest leaders to Congress .Nation could not  live without them .
Must be a contemorary joke and embarresment at  least for the last 28 years here and the country as a whole. Other than Yarmuth who has stood up for the general public for the last 20 years here in the state of Kentucky. Tom
tomthiel
Thank You for the court update. I suspect that those proceedings are on downtime, for the short term,  as well.
Happy Listening!