New Santana Album "Africa Speaks"

Santana has a new album out; since it's not quite jazz, and I'm not sure if it's Rock, I'll just throw it up for grabs and see who likes it.

Africa Speaks is inspired by music from the continent of Africa, and has been called a "unique fusion of rock, Latin and jazz". Many of the album's tracks were recorded in one take. The album features vocals from Spanish singer Buika.

Africa Speaks was released on June 7, 2019 by Concord Records and Suretone Records, but this is the first time I've seen it on "you-tube"

Since it has been hard for me to find anything by Santana that I didn't like, I'll refrain from expressing my biased opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4a7bAnhrM&list=PLW0qrlJ-5IPmYy6pMLK1wv4Fq8V3bIFMm

What do you think?
orpheus10
Pretty powerful music. Not the pop sounding stuff that put him
in the public eye a few years ago. I went to the gym a month ago with this playing on my headphones, let’s just say I got a great workout. I thought to myself wow Carlos is back! 
The first time I listed to Africa Speaks, I had a very strange reaction. The music is incredible. The energy and feeling is incredible. My reaction was this: it took me back to the first time I heard Axis Bold as Love. It isn’t like Axis, it just took me back to how I felt when I discovered that album.  Don’t know why, but Africa Speaks took me right back to 1967. It was like an involuntary memory, like remembrance of things past. No other music has ever done that. Powerful.