fair complaint about Audiogon, violating no guidelines, removed

earlier today I posted complaint about this site, violating no guidelines, mentioning no party in particular, using no profane language....nice discussion ensued, then TAKEN  DOWN  by website!!!!
128x128jw944ts
Agreed.  What's wrong with mentioning the name of a retailer if they are not treating their customers wrong.  Perhaps they need to be singled out as a warning to others.
I've gotten 'kicked' periodically, the reason/rationale for which made me curious as to 'why'.  But, overall, I can't complain and frankly won't....

It may be a 'public forum', but hosted by a private entity; if I trip over a 'boundary' (perhaps unseen/unknown) and get yanked, well....

There's many a subtle way to invoke invective towards 'things' and individuals in a manner that either eludes or 'flies beneath the radar'. ;)

"The mailed fist beneath the velvet glove..." 

The 'sucker punch' delivered, unrealized by the target but noticed by others contains a larger degree of satisfaction than the outright *blurt*.

...one just has to work @ it...*G*
Audiogon lets plenty of sketchy stuff get through, especially posts that don't agree with me 100% or recognize how hilarious and smart I am. A mystery...I do think they should be a little tougher on whining though as that's simply tawdry and disturbing, especially when exclamation points are used!
Post removed 
Many years ago, I did a  "new posting" which was never published. I had recommended Tivoli radios as being a remarkably good sounding with even a few similarities to high-end products. With a stereo Model#3 set-up on either side of my bed including their sub-woofers, jazz recordings on local stations sound outstanding. I still use the radio to this day; of course I have some major components assembled in my LR. I still don't know what line I crossed. Stereophile even reviewed the radio.