fair complaint about Audiogon, violating no guidelines, removed

earlier today I posted complaint about this site, violating no guidelines, mentioning no party in particular, using no profane language....nice discussion ensued, then TAKEN  DOWN  by website!!!!
128x128jw944ts
^^Audiogon do send a email with an explanation anytime they delete your post. I know this for a fact!
Agreed.  What's wrong with mentioning the name of a retailer if they are not treating their customers wrong.  Perhaps they need to be singled out as a warning to others.
I've gotten 'kicked' periodically, the reason/rationale for which made me curious as to 'why'.  But, overall, I can't complain and frankly won't....

It may be a 'public forum', but hosted by a private entity; if I trip over a 'boundary' (perhaps unseen/unknown) and get yanked, well....

There's many a subtle way to invoke invective towards 'things' and individuals in a manner that either eludes or 'flies beneath the radar'. ;)

"The mailed fist beneath the velvet glove..." 

The 'sucker punch' delivered, unrealized by the target but noticed by others contains a larger degree of satisfaction than the outright *blurt*.

...one just has to work @ it...*G*
Audiogon lets plenty of sketchy stuff get through, especially posts that don't agree with me 100% or recognize how hilarious and smart I am. A mystery...I do think they should be a little tougher on whining though as that's simply tawdry and disturbing, especially when exclamation points are used!
Post removed