fair complaint about Audiogon, violating no guidelines, removed

earlier today I posted complaint about this site, violating no guidelines, mentioning no party in particular, using no profane language....nice discussion ensued, then TAKEN  DOWN  by website!!!!
128x128jw944ts
@teo_audio,For the sake of information, I have purchased items in Canada a couple of times. I like buying from Canada due to the exchange rate advantage. I would encourage others to reconsider. It's not like Canada is Outer Mongolia or something. (no disrespect to Outer Mongolians of course!)

I’m in Canada, and have had many an American refuse to do business with me due to where I’m located. 
That speaks volumes of how small minded some are. 

All the best,
Nonoise

@OP, 
I concur, sellers remorse shouldn't be condoned. If you post a price, then you have to honor it once payment is made.
That being said, I would just move onward and let it go. Karma will provide balance to both sides- at least, I hope.
Check Hifi Shark for your piece of equipment. I bet you will find what you are looking for, and at the price you want eventually.
Bob
Also I have just been obliged to accept cookies to continue access  to this site. I thought that obligation was illegal - I have no wishes to allow cookies for anyone