The Music Room is Hiring - Audio Repair Tech Wanted

We have a couple of positions open including a full-time repair tech - feel free to share: https://www.indeed.com/job/home-audio-repair-technician-not-studio-or-commercial-cd59bc60adc3b0df
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtmraudio
I live in Denver, there's barely ever heavy wind here (or where TMR is).  The Springs must be particularly bad.  Boulder gets those crazy winds once a month or something.  We used to have to go get our stuff from three houses down the block when I lived below Chautauqua park on the edge of the Flatirons.  Trashcans were always tumbling by...
Yep, I live in Colorado Springs and let me tell you, windy everyday all day.  Horrible traffic, no jobs, high crime rate, horrible air quality, ugly mountains, nothing to do...  horrible biking, hiking, skiing, restaurants and breweries.  No one is into Audio here either.

PLEASE STAY IN CALIFORNIA OR TEXAS... nothing to see here in Colorado
@b_limo 

Well said. The lifestyle in Colorado is amazing. Before we moved to the Aspen area (prior to that, uh hum, from California and before that, uh hum, Texas) we didn’t realize how great it would be. Gotta get fit to handle the altitude, drink lots of water, all day...but we are a couple thousand feet higher in altitude than you guys. A great place to live.

Good luck TMR, a great group to do business with.
Before we moved to the Aspen area

Must be tough :-)  I live in Northern Colorado and one of my favorite locations on earth is the Aspen area.  Talk about scenic beauty.  Kinda adds to the backdrop of music listening, huh?