The Music Room is Hiring - Audio Repair Tech Wanted

We have a couple of positions open including a full-time repair tech - feel free to share: https://www.indeed.com/job/home-audio-repair-technician-not-studio-or-commercial-cd59bc60adc3b0df
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtmraudio
I agree as well. They are posting an audio related question which can result in someone getting a job. And where better to look than an audio exchange. Good luck to any techs seeking work, with the decline of brick and mortar stores, there must be someone that as lost a job. And good luck to TMR, as techs are becoming more and more difficult to find.
Perhaps , but be very sure you can tolerate the high altitude .When I was at Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs the Army posted
some very fit soldiers to other bases because they could not.
Personally , It drove me nuts as the the wind blowing off the front range of the Rockies did so 24/7/365 .
Of course driving me nuts was a small trip.
I live in Denver, there's barely ever heavy wind here (or where TMR is).  The Springs must be particularly bad.  Boulder gets those crazy winds once a month or something.  We used to have to go get our stuff from three houses down the block when I lived below Chautauqua park on the edge of the Flatirons.  Trashcans were always tumbling by...