Vandersteen 5a vs Quatro ct which do you choose?

Trying to decide. Have McIntosh 300w and McIntosh tube preamp. Listen to all music except Classical-and Rap. Room 25’ x 20’ carpet with listening spot app 12’ from front wall. Would appreciate thoughts plus and minus. Thanks
tooth2th
string, hope that wasn't for my post. I tried to share the similarities and differences.  Never said there was a right answer.  If putting a speaker closer to a wall is important, he's possibly better off with the Quatro.

I guess it comes down to two questions:
1.  Do you want more bass quantity and the ability to go a bit lower (not going to matter own 99% of your listening probably.

2. do you want better quality from 100hz on up?  It's not night and day, but it is better in the CT version.  As you said, you'd have to have both in your room and listen side by side to really hear the differences, but they are there non the less.

Johnny, as you said, is someone he should get in touch with and go over this system, room, desires and anything else that matters to him to figure out which one is best.  

Also, I have to say that a new pair of Quattro's will sound better in the mids by a bit than an older pair as they constantly upgraded things.  I find mine a tad warmer without losing anything.  JMHO
appreciate all the responses. I am leaning towards the Quatro CT’s based on above!
It is those integrated subs with EQ. 
I just wish I had the money to buy a pair of Quatro CT's. Though I find my current setup pretty amazing.
@OP, just get in touch with John Rutan or Mr. V. 
Bob
 @stringreen i might have felt exactly like you as a relatively long term 5a owner...except i spent 10 hours in a demo room with 7 mk1 choosing between 5 power amps including my trade in Mc
when i got home those 10 hours of much, MUCH lower dirtortion and pure water clarifty had ruined it for me....

i get your milage may vary....

thank God we get to enjoy the music

best to you