Vandersteen 5a vs Quatro ct which do you choose?

Trying to decide. Have McIntosh 300w and McIntosh tube preamp. Listen to all music except Classical-and Rap. Room 25’ x 20’ carpet with listening spot app 12’ from front wall. Would appreciate thoughts plus and minus. Thanks
tooth2th
appreciate all the responses. I am leaning towards the Quatro CT’s based on above!
It is those integrated subs with EQ. 
I just wish I had the money to buy a pair of Quatro CT's. Though I find my current setup pretty amazing.
@OP, just get in touch with John Rutan or Mr. V. 
Bob
 @stringreen i might have felt exactly like you as a relatively long term 5a owner...except i spent 10 hours in a demo room with 7 mk1 choosing between 5 power amps including my trade in Mc
when i got home those 10 hours of much, MUCH lower dirtortion and pure water clarifty had ruined it for me....

i get your milage may vary....

thank God we get to enjoy the music

best to you
i have heard all the animals at length, we shall differ - the 5a carbon is closer to a 7 than a 5a...mid, tweeter, .....yes cabinet gets in the way a bit but.......
reality is at $30 k plus it is difficult to compete with nicely cared for 5a in the $10 k range.....but they do not sound alike....
i stand by my comment that a demo pair at i believe $20 k is a fantastic option.

listen at length to the carbon midrange.....at your peril :-)

if you get to Seattle, you are welcome to do just that.....the wine and the view aint bad either......peace