Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Correction on my installation dates of the Omega E Mats in my systems. The Matt paced at the circuit breaker sub panel and  also the one on the Pass Lab INT -60 amp were installed July 10. The Mat placed on top of the Oppo 203 DVD player was installed July 18.

The quality of the Audio and the Video with the Oppo took a big step up on day 12.

Today I ordered additional mats to install on the dedicated headphone system and to place a Mat on the whole house Circuit breaker panel.

David Pritchard
The improvement over time with both the Omega E Mats and the Total Contact is quite remarkable. Don't be impatient with these products. The TC won't sound its best until the eight-week mark. The Omega E Mats come into their own at around three weeks. Leave the E Mats under the components and let them do their thing.  The improvement in SQ when it all comes together is astounding. 

Frank
Frank,

So you've heard additional improvement with the mat after three weeks in one place? That's good to know. If someone gets a mat to evaluate under the 30 day return policy, I would recommend picking a spot for it right away, and leaving it there undisturbed for at least two weeks. After two weeks in a well chosen place, it should be pretty clear whether it’s a keeper or not 😉