Are you Sirius?

Really should have been, "DO you Sirius?" Has anyone found a Sirius(XM) tuner, that provides quality reception/fidelity, through one’s home audio system? Metropolitan(Cleveland, Orlando, Chicago) Blues and Jazz, FM stations, used to be my way of finding new artists. The hick town, in which I currently reside, can’t support one.
rodman99999
I don’t know if the signal they provide has enough data bitrate  to ever get a sound quality we would prefer. I subscribe in my vehicle only and with the road noise I find it adequate. I used to have it my garage and still would, but use Sonos and that serves well there. 
I have had XM Radio since near it's inception, truck driver 150,000 miles a year at night , and can not live without it, but not for the quality of music but the vast amount of music available. I use it for sports, sports talk radio and news but when I do listen to music it is usually Little Stevies Underground Garage or Tom Petties Buried treasure weekly program, I also use it in my Grandsons bedroom, he is here a lot, to play classical music as he sleeps, have done this since his inception and he is 5. I am now retired and have it in my new P/U, pool house, garage and a boombox in my grandsons bedroom.
I'd recommend a source component that can stream internet radio. Much more music available from anywhere you can imagine.
rodman99999
Has anyone found a Sirius(XM) tuner, that provides quality reception/fidelity, through one’s home audio system?
If you listen to Sirius/XM, you’ll get much better fidelity from the online stream than from the low-bitrate satellite signal.
Gave up on Sirius earlier this year after 10 years of poor reception and near constant dropouts.  I live in an apartment in NYC and even with an external antenna mounted to the child guards on my windows aimed at where the Sirius satellite was supposed to be, reception was awful.

I had the Tivoli Sirius radio.  Not worth the trouble.

Rich