Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
David ten modifications is nice..only if done right...I have five sets of amps 2 tubes viva 300b, art audio concierto, 2mono Mf 550, Norh mono 200 mono, as well, so for now they are giving my expensive speakers a fight  out of the box...so hopefully one of the amps will give more magic,,,will see...and no mod needed I like them the way it is...
While I'm loving the sound of my DI's driven with tubes and will most likely stick with them for a while, the simplistic all in one Lyngdorf solution is so very intriguing. I also appreciate its understated design. It's something I definitely need to try in my system. Grannyring's system with his modded DI's and Lyngdorf sounds like a steal.....offering state of the art sound for a total cost of less than $10k plus a source? What are most of you Lyngdorf users using as a source? Anyone using the Lyngdorf cd transport? 

While ive gone the tube route, I appreciate hearing the good results others are having with SS or SS with tubes. It's great having so many viable options. 

Thanks to grannyring I've been bitten by the diy bug now! It may take me months to properly research and plan but I'm thinking I'll be re-doing the crossovers and internal wiring on my DI SE's eventually. Question for grannyring, Tekton used to offer Mundorf silver oil caps as an upgrade, if I can get my DI SE's upgraded with them do you think it will be a decent improvement? It might help tide me over until I figure out and develop the confidence I need to mod them. 

Thanks,
Tom

With many well respected members choosing the Lyngdorf system approach, I would appreciate knowing the type of room environments the Lyngdorf entered. Is your room dedicated to audio, or multi purpose? Professional, or custom room acoustics or standard room furnishings, and if room acoustics to what extent? Is your room a simpler to control rectangular room or complicated dimensions with staircases, and multiple rooms? And, prior to Lyngdorf were poor reflective materials such as glass minimized to improve the environment?

LP
Wife:  " You'r Mom wants to know something nice you might like for your birthday."
Me:  "How about some Mundorf 100uf caps.  Matched pairs would be best :)."