Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
@czarivey 
Thank you for posting that.
After 30 years, I still feel the sting of racial discrimination that Sound by Singer offered me. That they are still in business shows that sucking up to parvenu will provide you with an income. Hopefully, Karma will prevail. 
Thanks! for sharing- lancelock.

JS Audio must be backed by the well-heeled for sure.
Happy Listening!
As above regarding all dealers/retailers in the greater NYC area, no surprise there. New Yorkers are well documented as being "rude" all around.
Only suckers would patron those establishments.
If you want to get treated right in NYC go to Bright Audio on Ave A between 12th and 13th street . Al the salesman has been around the business for many years and knows his audio . No prejudice just good people looking to help .