Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31

Sound By Singer.

If you walk in just as a casual customer, you will immediately feel that you don't belong there and everyone wants you to make your way out.

If you shine your Oyster Perpetual on your wrist along with law-school alumni ring and dressed with top of the line designer couture, you'll get attention from group of salesman square-dancing around you to offer you top of the line products.

When I was there, I felt my gypsy skin color was to tan for'm as well...

@czarivey 
Thank you for posting that.
After 30 years, I still feel the sting of racial discrimination that Sound by Singer offered me. That they are still in business shows that sucking up to parvenu will provide you with an income. Hopefully, Karma will prevail. 
Thanks! for sharing- lancelock.

JS Audio must be backed by the well-heeled for sure.
Happy Listening!