Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
Bugred just let your system settle, with the Teo ,maybe you don't need those Hidiamond. Be patient, , just spend more time to familiarize what your cables and your systems does..I challenge you to listen to your system for two weeks with out changing a thing, this will be the baseline of comparison..this is how I discover more how my system sound,and how much it can connect to me musically speaking.Biggest mistake we make ,is we don't let the cables n system settles.
After reading Teo Audio initial post on Audio Circle regarding their new technology, I decided to follow their thread to learn more about their liquid metal cables and to see how this technology would be accepted by the audiophile community. At that point, only one person from AC had placed an order and I followed because of Teo Audio generous 30-day money back guarantee and I found the new technology quite interesting; it’s a win-win situation.

I’ve had the Teo GC in my system for two weeks and their recommendation is 70-90 hours of continuous playing with no burn-in aids or devices other than line level signals, but I noticed that their plugs appears to be Keith Louis Eichmann which suggests a minimum of 175 hours for their connectors to form and burn-in and currently I have over 280+ hours.

Anyway, the moment I plugged the GC into my system, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; it was the first time in my Audiophile career (30 years) that I was speechless even though I’m quite laid back and reserved! The change was so radical and like nothing I’ve ever heard before, it was like a wave of sound coming toward you in perfect time-alignment, which felt like I was part of a live performance. Sure, they have the attributes of the best cables you have tried in your system but the GC takes it even further in the realms of clarity, quietness, texture, body, richness, dimension, natural decay, ambiance retrieval, image density and at the same time draws you into the venue of the acoustical space…

I primarily listen to Classical Guitar, Cello, Violin and occasionally piano and these instruments are front and center with the GC in place. Images within the soundstage are precisely laid out with palpable images that are spooky realistic and I now understand the cliché’ “as if no cables are being used”. The GC has such a beautiful presence in the midrange with realistic, vibrant and bloomy overtones that makes traditional “wires” sound flat, uninviting and 2 dimensional.

These cables excel in painting an accurate picture of the landscape happening between and outside the edges of your speakers with ease and at the same time sound so organic and realistic... I’ve also noticed that the GC cables reach deeper in the mid-bass and bass region, my acoustical instruments are more weighty, resonant and drums are tighter with more impact, definition and slam. The GC are so cohesive that you don’t notice the highs or lows, but it’s all there in a manner that’s hard to explain…

As an entry level offering, Teo Audio GC are actually a “Game Changer” and sounds nothing like the 20+ pairs of “Wires” I’ve owned and some in the $2K range. If the GC sound this good, I wonder how much better is their Splash version…

Wig
Wig what gear are you using them tubes or solid state?what other cables you have?

Fantastic explanation, Wig! All I can say is that what you expressed is consistent with my experience. I never realized how much I was "hearing" my previous cables (too many to name) until I tried the Teo cables, which completely changed my paradigm about what cables can do in a system. The Game Changers are correctly named. I am eagerly awaiting my second pair.
Hey Chris, I agree with Wig as well!! I am getting / hearing the same sonic qualities as he describes, in my system. Well described Wig!

The question I have is..... with two pair of GC in the mix, are they additive, complimentary, or will they become "too much" of a good thing, as I have experienced with my other fine ICs (a mix n match worked very well there!).