Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
Wig what gear are you using them tubes or solid state?what other cables you have?

Fantastic explanation, Wig! All I can say is that what you expressed is consistent with my experience. I never realized how much I was "hearing" my previous cables (too many to name) until I tried the Teo cables, which completely changed my paradigm about what cables can do in a system. The Game Changers are correctly named. I am eagerly awaiting my second pair.
Hey Chris, I agree with Wig as well!! I am getting / hearing the same sonic qualities as he describes, in my system. Well described Wig!

The question I have is..... with two pair of GC in the mix, are they additive, complimentary, or will they become "too much" of a good thing, as I have experienced with my other fine ICs (a mix n match worked very well there!).
@ jayctoy

All Tube based; components and cables are listed and accurate under my system page.

Wig
@1markr 

Hey Mark! Fancy running into you here! You raise a great question, but since I am now running an integrated, the issue for me will be whether the Teos make as profound a difference with my analog rig as they do with my DAC. I will report back once I get them and have some time to compare.

I really couldn't be happier or more excited with the results from buying the first pair. I have never had better sound in my room than I have now.