Any Rotel love around here? Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3

Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3.  

I am going to use these speakers in my family room, my wife really wants me to complete this system soon so we can play christmas music and she can finally watch TV with some good sound. 

I am looking at possibly Rotel power for this. 

Either the integrated solution: 
Rotel RA1592

Or going separates:
Rotel RC1570 or RC1590 preamp
Rotel RB1582mk2 or RB1590 amp. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!
joey_v
Started my hifi voyage with a Rotel RC-1590. Liked it at first. Moved forward to their RDD-1580 DAC and CD player. Within a year the amp's volume control broke. Had it fixed but began demoing other integrated amps. Listened to luxman, modwright, and plunius. I found a great deal on a Primaluna Dialogue Integrated. No comparison to the Rotel. And preferred it much more than those other integrateds.  Even my non-audiophile wife will not let me sell it. 

If set on a SS amp, I've spend some time with a Krell Vanguard and it is very very good. Lower price point would be a Parasound Halo. Even this is WAY better than Rotel. 

As far as front end I've moved to an Auralic Aries and Vega. The Altair is also fantastic.

I have Rotel love and NAD indifference.
+1 on the Prima Luna; but there is a big diff in price, especially when you add a phono stage, which the RC-1570 has. (MM only)

Comparing Krell, Prima Luna Dialog, and some of the others mentioned to Rotel is ridiculous, I think. It's like comparing a good Chianti to a rare Amarone. I'd enjoy the Amarone more, but then I couldn't afford dinner.
Given the cost and quality of the speakers still think the Krell Digital Vanguard or std Vanguard should be checked out. Something out of whack here but none of my business. 

A buddy just bought a pair of Olympica 3’s. He has a Marantz 8802A pre and JC1 mono blocks powering them.

It’s a nice setup. You need to make sure the Rotel can handle a 4 ohm load (not sure) as the O3’s are 4 ohms. I’ve had a Rotel receiver before, but it was before they shipped everything to China for manufacturing.

I understand the desire to find a pre that can take a USB-A to play music off a thumb drive (dsd files as well as 192/24 files). Having Apple Airplay/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth type connectivity is very nice to have when you just want background music (though you can get nice hi-res files off the thumb drive).

I’m currently searching for a 2-channel preamp with all that (and home theater pass through). I think it’s a unicorn, and not the common variety unicorn...

You may want to look at the latest Hegel integrated amps. They have all the wiz-bang stuff we want (except I want just a preamp).