Any Rotel love around here? Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3

Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3.  

I am going to use these speakers in my family room, my wife really wants me to complete this system soon so we can play christmas music and she can finally watch TV with some good sound. 

I am looking at possibly Rotel power for this. 

Either the integrated solution: 
Rotel RA1592

Or going separates:
Rotel RC1570 or RC1590 preamp
Rotel RB1582mk2 or RB1590 amp. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!
joey_v
Given the cost and quality of the speakers still think the Krell Digital Vanguard or std Vanguard should be checked out. Something out of whack here but none of my business. 

A buddy just bought a pair of Olympica 3’s. He has a Marantz 8802A pre and JC1 mono blocks powering them.

It’s a nice setup. You need to make sure the Rotel can handle a 4 ohm load (not sure) as the O3’s are 4 ohms. I’ve had a Rotel receiver before, but it was before they shipped everything to China for manufacturing.

I understand the desire to find a pre that can take a USB-A to play music off a thumb drive (dsd files as well as 192/24 files). Having Apple Airplay/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth type connectivity is very nice to have when you just want background music (though you can get nice hi-res files off the thumb drive).

I’m currently searching for a 2-channel preamp with all that (and home theater pass through). I think it’s a unicorn, and not the common variety unicorn...

You may want to look at the latest Hegel integrated amps. They have all the wiz-bang stuff we want (except I want just a preamp).
Don't mean to offend. I just never would have thought of mating Rotel with your fine speakers. Whether right or wrong I've always considered Rotel a good mid level company like others here. I won't inject myself into something that's none of my business again but one last time I will suggest that you take a look at the Krell Digital Vanguard on their website before you decide. Can be purchased with good discounts as well. Enough said and best wishes.

@4425 

I gotcha. 

You're probably right.  I just liked the Rotel RB1590 that's all. I also have a soft spot for Rotel from when I was new to the game 10 years ago when I was 24. 

I have a much better system than the O3/Rotel, so I am a little lenient with it.