Speakers for 15K - Discounts

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting Bowers and Wilkins 802 D3 speakers. I got all my gears from Dealers and never got any discounts. This is going to be by far the biggest purchase I'm going to make on speakers and I want to find out, if it is okay to ask for a discount to the dealer? I live in AZ.Also any suggestion with respect to the dealer will be much appreciated.

Ravi
karurravi
Hope you haven't pulled the trigger yet. If you have do not read further!

I heard the Vandersteen Treo CTs yesterday at an audionut gathering in NJ. Never been a Vandy fan; but these were exceptional with a Belles Aria!
Paying retail is bad. Buying the wrong gear is worse. I always look at it from a bang-for-the-buck perspective. If $8,000 speakers could sound better than $15,000 ones, that beats a 15% discount any day.

Has anyone heard both the Treo CTs and the 802 D3s? BTW the 802 D3s are going for $11,000 here.
 http://www.overtureav.com/shop/bowers-and-wilkins/bowers-wilkins-802-d3-detail

PS. The Treos sounded better on the Aria than a Rogue Cronus Magnum at about $600 more. (Sorry Karurravi) Another example of  bang-for-the-buck. I didn't ask about discounts.  ......yet
Make sure to listen to a large cross section of alternatives, lots to choose from new/used at that price point and below. 
Was in an audio shop Friday in Austin, and the only discount they would countenance was 3% if you paid cash instead of using a card.
Rythmik is located in Austin. If you buy two of their great subs at the same time you get a 10% discount, and save the shipping if you pick up the subs at the Rythmik office/warehouse.
3% break if you pay cash! That's a joke. Look elsewhere is all I'd tell you.