Speakers for 15K - Discounts

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting Bowers and Wilkins 802 D3 speakers. I got all my gears from Dealers and never got any discounts. This is going to be by far the biggest purchase I'm going to make on speakers and I want to find out, if it is okay to ask for a discount to the dealer? I live in AZ.Also any suggestion with respect to the dealer will be much appreciated.

Ravi
karurravi
Post removed 
Hope you haven't pulled the trigger yet. If you have do not read further!

I heard the Vandersteen Treo CTs yesterday at an audionut gathering in NJ. Never been a Vandy fan; but these were exceptional with a Belles Aria!
Paying retail is bad. Buying the wrong gear is worse. I always look at it from a bang-for-the-buck perspective. If $8,000 speakers could sound better than $15,000 ones, that beats a 15% discount any day.

Has anyone heard both the Treo CTs and the 802 D3s? BTW the 802 D3s are going for $11,000 here.
 http://www.overtureav.com/shop/bowers-and-wilkins/bowers-wilkins-802-d3-detail

PS. The Treos sounded better on the Aria than a Rogue Cronus Magnum at about $600 more. (Sorry Karurravi) Another example of  bang-for-the-buck. I didn't ask about discounts.  ......yet
Make sure to listen to a large cross section of alternatives, lots to choose from new/used at that price point and below. 
Was in an audio shop Friday in Austin, and the only discount they would countenance was 3% if you paid cash instead of using a card.
Rythmik is located in Austin. If you buy two of their great subs at the same time you get a 10% discount, and save the shipping if you pick up the subs at the Rythmik office/warehouse.