Best Speakers match for NAD C372

Hi all,
I am going for a stereo system. I just purchased a NAD C372 stereo integrated amp. Now, I am in the search for a nice pair of floorstanding or monitor speakers. Which ones would be a good match for this amp? I am looking for good sound quality, so I don't care much about the looks..:)
I know that NAD amps have a "warm" sound compare to other SS amps like Rotel, for example.

My budget is $1000 (I can go used) for the pair. I listen to all kinds of music, but basically rock and jazz. My istening room is about 15x15.

Any suggestions? I really appreaciate your help in advance.
Cheers

Luciano
128x128luciano33
I'd maybe toss Triangle Comete in the mix. Very transparent with good imaging and microdynamics. Excellent low volume speaker and can go loud as well without stress very well for a speaker in this price range. Represents a very good value as do many of the others mentioned.
I always thought you should buy your speakers first and THEN settle on your amp.
Well Synthfreek,

Sometimes it doesn't work out that way. I will say that the NAD C372 gives it's owner quite a variety of speaker options that should work well.
Post removed