Best Speakers match for NAD C372

Hi all,
I am going for a stereo system. I just purchased a NAD C372 stereo integrated amp. Now, I am in the search for a nice pair of floorstanding or monitor speakers. Which ones would be a good match for this amp? I am looking for good sound quality, so I don't care much about the looks..:)
I know that NAD amps have a "warm" sound compare to other SS amps like Rotel, for example.

My budget is $1000 (I can go used) for the pair. I listen to all kinds of music, but basically rock and jazz. My istening room is about 15x15.

Any suggestions? I really appreaciate your help in advance.
Cheers

Luciano
128x128luciano33
The NAD is a great place to start. Try these speaker ideas:

-Polk Audio RTi A7 (rock solid)
-Ohm Walsh micro towers are a good idea (light on the bass but natural sound)
-used Totem Arro (light on the bass but imaging champs)
-Magnepan MMG (lifelike sound)
-Wharfedale Diamond 9.6 (big speaker - big sound)
-KEF iQ7 (good all rounder)
-Monitor Audio Silver RS6 (clean and bright)
With the NAD you got, and what you want to spend, you got a whole range of options. One thing I was thinking, especially since you stated that your listening taste was "basically rock and jazz", is that you might might want to lean toward a floorstander instead of a monitor (unless you're planning on adding a subwoofer at some point in time). A floorstander would be much more likely to give you a more "full range" sound and with better "bass extention" than a monitor would be able to give you. Just something to think about.
I'd maybe toss Triangle Comete in the mix. Very transparent with good imaging and microdynamics. Excellent low volume speaker and can go loud as well without stress very well for a speaker in this price range. Represents a very good value as do many of the others mentioned.
I always thought you should buy your speakers first and THEN settle on your amp.