What group do you wish would be remastered?

Listening to some old Moody Blues albums last night I noted how much I enjoyed the content but was disappointed by the sound.

This is one group whose catalog I wished would be re-mastered to modern day standards, thus, improving the muddy multi tracked sound.

Any other groups worth remastering?
ramstl
The Beatles and the Rolling Stones. I'd love to see them re-mastered correctly, and possibly re-issued with the stereo and mono version on one CD (since all of those albums are so short). I highly doubt that will ever happen, but a fella can dream, can't he?
Garfish,

I had noted that you purchased a pro unit and was going to e-mail you directly but I got to busy. I hope you are enjoying it. BTW if you check out American Digital's web site you can get 100 TY's for $27.00.

I'm glad people mentioned Tull, Paul Simon and Van Morrison. These are some of my other favorites which I would agree need remastering. Now how do we lobby the industry?
Most of Gentle Giant's recordings have been remastered. I have In A Glass House that is a copy of the original record jacket. It also has a live version of Glass House on it. Great band. Ian Anderson liked them so much that he got them signed to Chrysalis. Of course they were somewhat similar but I think G.G. was a little more progressive.

And Sean, have you heard the newest Tull album J Tull.Com?
It's quite good.

Then Play On is probably my fav. Fleetwood Mac album and really could benefit from a remaster.