New in 2019

Happy New Year!Feel free to post this year's new releases and re-issues from any genre. Neil Young promises a 2-disc set from "Ragged Glory" sessions. Will we see a Tool album? I sure hope so.
jafant
@jafant ,

I'll be listening to the new Dido lp tomorrow.
………………………………...
Ryan Bingham
Mercury Rev

slaw

very nice- she does not release a poor album. This year has wasted no time with wonderful new releases by some of the best in the business!

Happy Listening!

Todd Rundgren’s Utopia- Live at the Chicago Theater- from a reunion tour last year.
2 cd/1 dvd set
also available on vinyl
drops April 5th.
something from the Dark side;Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion (1st release since 1986).
caught the title track from Patty Griffin - S/T 10 th album
I caught a track on Radio Paradise.....powerful, emotive, full of grace...wow
LP on order

Just announced by New West Records for later in 2019, a new Buddy & Julie Miller album entitled Breakdown On 20th Ave. South. Can't wait!
Bob Dylan - Bootleg Series Vol.15  (TBD 1975 Rolling Thunder Revue / Tour).
@gan_gstar,

Your welcome.

………………………………………..

Steven Wilson "Live @ The Royal Albert Hall  5lp/box, mine's on it's way.
Yet another Neil Young post: from the Relix website, Neil and Crazy Horse are going into the studio this week to record 11 new songs. They have been doing a lot of Elvis Costello covers on their current tour in Canada. Should be a late Summer/Fall release.
maxnewid

Excellent news! There could be several (potential) releases by Mr. Young and company this year.
@boxer12,

Long time/no see  ...brother
………………………...………...
Shovels & Rope  "My Blood"
@slaw 
I've been hanging around the dark side lately, buying a lot of cheap CD's & improving the digital portion of my system. I'll be back though LOL, just my latest obsession.  
boxer12

it is a buyer's market for purchasing CDs. Have fun and enjoy the Dark side, I do.  Happy Listening!
+2 for Dave Alvin "King of California"

We play this one every 4th of July without fail.
if I remember correctly there isn't a bad cut on this album.

Doug 

jafant, Isn't that the truth. I stumbled across secondspin.com from someone on this forum. It's incredible how much is out there right now.
Nils Lofgren- Blue With Lou.
6 of the 12 songs on this album were co-written with Lou Reed. Nils is currently recording with Neil Young and Crazy Horse. Haven't heard Blue With Lou, but it sounds interesting.
O.k. , here we go. Neil Young and the Stray Gators- Tuscaloosa
archival release of a show at the Univ. of Al. in 1973. The Stray Gators are the back up band Neil used to record Harvest. Coming atcha' on June 7th.
Five, count em', 5 JJ Cale releases on Because Theres Music label, I ordered the "Live" lp to try.