LSA110 Statement as possible replacment for Silverline SR17.5?

Toying with the idea of upgrading my Silverline monitors. The new, Supreme version cost $7500 and I'd rather spend less. Anyone familiar with the LSA110 Statements ?  Just how good are they?  How bright/Neutral/Warm ?
Any other suggestions under 4K ?

Rest of my system:
Wells Audio Majestic integrated
Moon 260D transport
Aqua La Voce DAC
Acoustic Zen IC
AudioArt speaker and digital cables

stuartk
Post removed 
Your Silverlines are obviously great speakers.  What specifically would you like to improve upon?
I was wondering whether the LSA's sub bass radiator might offer deeper, tighter bass. However, I read one review that mentioned the SBR might require more space between it and the back wall than other monitors and. I've only got 24" -- not sure this would be enough. 
17 X 18 living room  with a 17 X 10 dining room behind it, separated by a half-wall (5 feet high) and an adjoining entry on one side.

soix: Since I really like my Silverlines (although the system could do with more bass) I was thinking the Supremes would give me the same sound, only "better". Perhaps this is a naive assumption. When I asked Alan Yun about the differences, he replied that the main improvements are power handling and resolution. Because I tend to fall into the "musicality" camp as opposed to the "detail" camp and cannot actually demo the Supremes in my room, I'm a bit nervous about buying them, even at a discount. Perhaps this anxiety is entirely unfounded? I've haven't bought anything in the past 15 years I couldn't demo first, having learned the hard way, early on, that it doesn't matter how good gear sounds in a store.  

I only recently read about the LSA's, which come with a 30 day trial, and thought they might be provide more bass, due to the sub bass radiator. Supposedly, they are patterned on a 10K monitor, so I thought I might not be giving up anything. Again, perhaps this is naive. 
Well, if you have a 30 day trial period, you can keep the Silverlines and not risk anything. Why not give it a try?
Yes, roxy54; I'm leaning in that direction. The only difference between the Signature and Statment models is the tweeter. The Statement has a beryllium tweeter while the Signature has a soft dome. I've read that  berylliums are not fatiguing but would rather play it safe and go with the soft-dome. 
roxy54; for the sake of accuracy, I should point out that there's a 10% restocking fee + shipping, if speakers are returned. 
You may be in luck. There’s a nice pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars (the speakers the LSAs benchmarked) here for $3500. If they don’t blow you away you can probably sell them for what you paid, and if you like them you can upgrade them to Graphene version and get even more improvement if you get the urge. I’d hop on them ASAP. Best of luck.
The LSA's did offer deeper bass, which I liked but I've grown so accustomed to the low-mids of the Silverlines that by comparison the LSA's sounded rather "thin" to me, in my room. I know this aspect of the Silverlines has been attributed to cabinet resonance and will no doubt be judged as "flawed"  by some but I like the sound. Compared to my 17.5's, the Silverline Supremes offer improved resolution, according to Alan Yun, but as I don't find the 17.5's wanting in this area, I don't believe investing in the Supremes would be the best use of my upgrade dollars. If I had more room, I'd try a sub/s but as my listening room is actually our living room, the use of space is prioritized for furniture first, and audio, second, which leaves very little space or flexibility for positioning sub/s. 
Are you sure they’re fully broken in yet?  How many hours do you have on them?

I hear ya on the lower mids — I think my speakers give a very slight oomph there too, and it does make many other speakers sound a bit neutered, more distant, and less involving by comparison.  I really think you’d need to go to the Pulsars or better to improve upon your 17.5s.  If I was you my first impulse would be to find a way to add two small subs and see if they fill in that last piece.  You could try a pair of SVS SB1000s for about $1000 for 45 days and if they don’t bring you to a whole new level of happiness you can return them risk free.  In any event, it’s sure a lot easier than trying to significantly improve upon your excellent Silverlines IMHO.
Often times moving speakers around you can find a spot in the room where they can really open up. Try moving either > 4-6ft from the front wall, THEN try aiming them

hth
soix: I may have to try a sub or two, although as I've said, I have very little available space. If I went that route, I'd prefer wireless, which would require taking the amp to Jeff Wells for modification. 

tweak1: thanks but unfortunately your suggestion is impractical, due to space constraints.