LSA110 Statement as possible replacment for Silverline SR17.5?

Toying with the idea of upgrading my Silverline monitors. The new, Supreme version cost $7500 and I'd rather spend less. Anyone familiar with the LSA110 Statements ?  Just how good are they?  How bright/Neutral/Warm ?
Any other suggestions under 4K ?

Rest of my system:
Wells Audio Majestic integrated
Moon 260D transport
Aqua La Voce DAC
Acoustic Zen IC
AudioArt speaker and digital cables

stuartk
17 X 18 living room  with a 17 X 10 dining room behind it, separated by a half-wall (5 feet high) and an adjoining entry on one side.

soix: Since I really like my Silverlines (although the system could do with more bass) I was thinking the Supremes would give me the same sound, only "better". Perhaps this is a naive assumption. When I asked Alan Yun about the differences, he replied that the main improvements are power handling and resolution. Because I tend to fall into the "musicality" camp as opposed to the "detail" camp and cannot actually demo the Supremes in my room, I'm a bit nervous about buying them, even at a discount. Perhaps this anxiety is entirely unfounded? I've haven't bought anything in the past 15 years I couldn't demo first, having learned the hard way, early on, that it doesn't matter how good gear sounds in a store.  

I only recently read about the LSA's, which come with a 30 day trial, and thought they might be provide more bass, due to the sub bass radiator. Supposedly, they are patterned on a 10K monitor, so I thought I might not be giving up anything. Again, perhaps this is naive. 
Well, if you have a 30 day trial period, you can keep the Silverlines and not risk anything. Why not give it a try?
Yes, roxy54; I'm leaning in that direction. The only difference between the Signature and Statment models is the tweeter. The Statement has a beryllium tweeter while the Signature has a soft dome. I've read that  berylliums are not fatiguing but would rather play it safe and go with the soft-dome. 
roxy54; for the sake of accuracy, I should point out that there's a 10% restocking fee + shipping, if speakers are returned.