Best live albums from 1970's college days

Okay..... for you all old farts like me who enjoyed college life in the mid 1970's ..... what are your five favorite multi-LP live album purchases from those good old days ? Mine, in no particular order are : CSNY "Four Way Street," Yes "Yessongs," Grateful Dead "Europe '72," Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive," and the Allman Brothers Band "Live at Filmore East." How about it guys and gals ..... shake up your memories and make a list !
adam18
Allman Bros. Live at the Filmore East. Get the "recordings" box set just released. Unbelievable.
Live at Carnegie Hall by Rennaisance
A Moveable Feast by Fairport Convention (aka Fairport Live Convention)
Live at Last by Steeleye Span
I'd like to toss in.........
Wishbone Ash - Live Dates
Wings - Wings over America
Rush -All The World's a Stage
Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus
Elvis Costello - Live at Hollywood High (EP)
Wings - Wings over America
Rush -All The World's a Stage
Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus
Santana - Moonflower (although mixed with some studio recordings)
The OP specified "multi-LP" live albums, yet most suggested here are single-LP albums. 1975's Frampton Comes Alive made multi-LP live albums more commonplace, very few previously having been recorded and released. Of those that were, my faves are The Band: Rock Of Ages, Dylan/The Band: Before The Flood, and Derek & The Dominos: In Concert.

By the way, Rock Of Ages is an abbreviated release of the recordings The Band made at The Academy Of Music on December 30th and 31st of 1971.. An expanded release containing both complete shows was years later made available as a 4-CD/1-DVD boxset entitled Live At The Academy Of Music 1971. I had seen and heard The Band the previous year at The Berkeley Community Theater, a night of music unlike any other in my life.
Who Live at Leeds
Rolling Stones Get Yer Ya Ya’s Out
Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore
Joe Cocker Mad Dogs
A real popular one in our college dorm was "Johnny Winter And Live" - that sucker rocked!! 
Bob Segar "Live Bullet"
Yes "Yessongs"
Cheap Trick "Live At Budakan"
Deep Purple "Made In Japan"
AC/DC "If You Want Blood, You Got It" (I think this is a single album)
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "One More from the Road"
REO Speedwagon - "You Get What You Play For" (1977 - before they gained "mainstream" commercial success and got neutered).

I grew up on soul and funk, and Earth Wind and Fire's 1975 iconic live album was a staple. It was, and is, terrific.

A lesser known group, though, and album that I remain very fond of is the 1973 War Live, recorded over four nights at Chicago's High Chaparral club. Slipping' Into Darkness, The Cisco Kid, All Day Music...

Howard Scott/guitar, Harold Brown/drums, BB Dickerson/bass, Charles Miller/reeds, Lonnie Jordan/Hammond organ, Lee Oskar/harmonica, etc.

Outstanding, classic funk.

In no particular order...

G. Dead: "Skull and Roses"
G. Dead: "Europe 72" 
The live sides of the Allman's "Eat A Peach"
Derek and the Dominos: "In Concert"
Santana: "Lotus"
Brian Auger: "Live Oblivion Volumes I, II"
Joni Mitchell: "Miles of Aisles" 
Laura Nyro: "Seasons of Lights" (originally not a double but later released with enough extra tracks to have been a double).

Humble Pie - Rockin’ The Fillmore
The Allman Brothers Band - Fillmore East
The Who - Live At Leeds
Stones - Get Your Ya Ya’s Out
Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More From The Road
801 - Live
Okay, if single-disc albums are eligible:

- Ry Cooder: Show Time.

- Randy Newman: Live.

- Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks: Striking It Rich. Fantastic!

- Martin Mull And His Fabulous Furniture: In Your Living Room.

- Commander Cody & The Lost Planet Airmen: Live From Deep In The Heart Of Texas.
@whipsaw 

You are absolutely correct about that Earth, Wind & Fire "Alive In '75" record.  I've been on an R&B kick lately and streamed that album the other night.  Lightning in a bottle....that crowd definitely got their money's worth!
Thanks @danoroo !

I saw EWF live a couple of times, and they seemed to invariably put on terrific shows. But of course groups do tend to step it up when a performance is being recorded for an album, and they were certainly in a real groove that night in '75.
@bdp24:

RE: Dan Hicks, are you sure "Striking It Rich" is live?

"Where's the Money" is live, for sure.

Single discs?

Elvin Bishop "Raisin' Hell" 
Half of Marshall Tucker's double "Where We All Belong" 
"Viva Terlingua" by Jerry Jeff Walker
"First Pull Up, Then Pull Down" by Hot Tuna
"Thirty Seconds Over Winterland" by J. Airplane
"Live" by Jean Luc Ponty
"Robin Trower Live" 
Mike Bloomfield: "Live at Fillmore West" 
also parts of N. Gavenite's "My Labors" ...

...and no-one mentioned "Live Adventures of Mike Bloomfield and Al Kooper" or "The Gregg Allman Tour"-- both doubles!

Quick note on 1970 Can concert at Rockpalast:
You can quickly realize that it was the best band ever recorded on this planet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zhdNviS0Vs
@stuark: Oops, right you are! Live at The Troubadour, the venue in which I myself played my first L.A. gig. I attended a lot of great shows in that room, including those of Lucinda Williams, Iris Dement (heavenly!), and countless others. No Dan Hicks, though.