Cowboy Junkies

I recently purchased a copy of "Open" and I love it. The music is great and Margo Timmins's voice is warm and terrific.
Which other Cowboy Junkies albums would I enjoy given my success with Open?
ssglx
They are all great. Open is my least favorite probably. If you want to hear some of their live shows, check archive.org - the live music archive has many well-recorded live shows of their's, at CD-level quality (uncompressed). There's some shows in there that equal any of their commerical albums. Free to download too of course. The CJs rock, and are great in concert - very fan-friendly.

-Ed
I forgot about Whites Off Earth Now which is very good as well with nice guitar
Thanks for all the advice. I do like the musical style of "Open". I also think its a very well recorded album. The sustain of the cymbals is quite something.

I'll do some exploring with the information.
The vinyl version of Black-Eyed Man is one of my top reference albums - dead quiet, stunning realism (Margo is perched on my lap throughout), the mixing and recording quality is absolutely top-notch.
"Trinity Sessions" put them on the map and is a classic audiophile favorite but I like "Lay It Down" the best. Also, "Caution Horses" has a few good songs--"Cheap Is How I Feel" is one of my favorite CJ songs of all time. I saw them at a bar in New Haven (Trogs or Frogs or something like that) many years ago. One of the best live shows I've seen. A really small room with a bar and great sound. The CJ had the audience absolutely spellbound throughout the show. Saw Ricki Lee Jones at the same place a few years later and she had to chastise the audience for talking throughout the night.