Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57
I care.

Most forums are nothing but opinions. You know what is said about opinions- everyone has one, just like that exit hole on your body.

That being said, I still listen to a pair of Polk Audio RTA-12s I bought brand new in 1980. They were made in the USA, they sound great, and there's nothing on this website that says its only for audio equipment that costs a certain dollar amount or above.

All the equipment I've bought was based on listening experience. The same for my music. I only buy vinyl/iTunes music that I listen to. I don't collect gear or vinyl- I listen to it. That's the only basis that determines where I spend my money. I've also got a Crown PL3 amp, 2 other Marantz amps and a Denon Receiver for the home theatre/gamer system.

My son is a musician, and my favorite format is live music. I've never heard a system which reproduces live music as life-like as actually being there, because music is art and with art you hear something different every time you listen to it. Sure, some mega-dollar systems come close, but then all you're really doing is getting into the reproduction gear and not the music itself.

These are my opinions, I'm a veteran and we still live in a free country that I served for the right of free speech, among others.
Jeez...it hasn't become a sad thread. To all those who need to console chip by stating' I care', it isn't necessary. We all care about chip getting his info. This site is about audio, not member 'FEELINGS'. Anybody complaining about members being mean to them have no interest in the content, it's all about context. Information becomes secondary to delivery. If anything is sad, it's the eggshells we have to walk on to help some folks.
Hmmm,

Reading this thread for the first time. I have owned polks before and after owning higher-end speakers (thiel, B&W etc). Honesty the polks are not good. They have a noisy box that kills the sound stage and they lack dynamics. Dull is a word that comes to mind.

I would get out and demo. Bring your polks along and do a head to head. It should be a real ear opener.

I also agree that avsforum would be a better place for lower-end stuff.

Audiogon... "The high-end community"...
Polk with monster cable = pure acoustic art! This combination cannot be beat at any price; sorry Bose!