SUGGEST A TUBE AMP?

HI I LIKE R&R AND AM USING A ACCUPHASE 200 PREAMP 2 BRYSTON 3B AMPS IN MONO AND A COUPLE LASCALA SPEAKERS.I AM CURIOUS ABOUT TUBE AMPS AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA FOR A TUBE AMP UNDER A GRANDE THAT I MIGHT TRY.TY DAVE
slapman44
Quicksilver 8417 monos can be had for under $1,000, but beware. 8417 output tubes were short lived and have been out of production for a long time.

Another Quicksilver amp in the $1,000 range is the GLA (great little amp) 40 wpc.

There is also a Quicksilver amp designed specifically for horns. The Quicksilver Horn Monos are also in the $1,000 price range.

The original Quicksilver KT88 monos which were designed when the 8417 went out of production is also in the $1,000 price range.

There is also a Quicksilver amp called the Mini Might which is well below the $1,000 price range.

There are other Quicksilver amps selling in the $1,200-$1300 price range. All Quicksilver amps are great sounding with terrific customer support. I would like to add Quicksilver Audio is the best place to buy tubes for Quicksilver products.