SUGGEST A TUBE AMP?

HI I LIKE R&R AND AM USING A ACCUPHASE 200 PREAMP 2 BRYSTON 3B AMPS IN MONO AND A COUPLE LASCALA SPEAKERS.I AM CURIOUS ABOUT TUBE AMPS AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA FOR A TUBE AMP UNDER A GRANDE THAT I MIGHT TRY.TY DAVE
slapman44
Quicksilver 8417 monos can be had for under $1,000, but beware. 8417 output tubes were short lived and have been out of production for a long time.

Another Quicksilver amp in the $1,000 range is the GLA (great little amp) 40 wpc.

There is also a Quicksilver amp designed specifically for horns. The Quicksilver Horn Monos are also in the $1,000 price range.

The original Quicksilver KT88 monos which were designed when the 8417 went out of production is also in the $1,000 price range.

There is also a Quicksilver amp called the Mini Might which is well below the $1,000 price range.

There are other Quicksilver amps selling in the $1,200-$1300 price range. All Quicksilver amps are great sounding with terrific customer support. I would like to add Quicksilver Audio is the best place to buy tubes for Quicksilver products.
Post removed 
To add to Rrog's excellent post, the Quicksilver 8417 amps can be easily converted to use 6550/KT-88/El-34 tubes.