Any tube rec's on Vandersteen 5's

Fellow Agoners, I'm looking for tube recommendations for the Vandersteen 5 series. I am looking to spend no more than $2800 used and think somewhere between 80 to 100+ watts might be sufficient.

Have Joule LA150 mk 2 pre and Ayre CX7e CDP and some synergistic and Nordost cabling and nice Nordost conditioning systems. Also have decent vinyl system that comes and goes based on room availability.

Looking for something on the warmer side of ARC VS series.
I'm considering the VAC musicblocks. I've owned an Avatar SE in the past and liked it with my devore 9's, but am wondering if the VAC Vandersteen combo might be a tad warm.

I really look for dimensionality in a pure band setup format but tonal accuracy is also important to me.
bjesien
Thank you all for the feedback and recommendations. These speakers are part of a level of our house that is 28 by 32, it is an open floor-plan and the listening area is around 14 by 20, however it is open behind.

I currently have an ARC 100.2 and find it has plenty of power for the upper drivers and the bass is handled by the sub amp. I must admit it is unusual for me, however I don't know the impedance curve of this speaker. I've searched a few times but I can't find a good graph. From what you are all saying however they want upwards of 100 wpc.

I have been looking at the V4 but also the auricle monos or maybe even the Ayre SS amps. Summer is approaching here in NE so I'm not concerned about rushing into a large tube setup, but I always miss the glow and energy of tubes when they are out of my system.

Stringreen and Audiofeil, what would you go with at around 3k tube or SS?

Thanks again. I'd spend more but my Z-06 is in the shop.
I also have Vandy 5A's and they sing with the Ayre SS amp I use. But that's neither here nor there, given that your question is about tube amplification.

Within your budget, there is currently a pair of VTL MB125s on the 'Gon. I've heard other VTL amps work well with Vandy speakers and I think these might be a real match.

I have no relationship with the seller.

However you choose to go, enjoy those great speakers. Happy listening!
I had the VTL 750's on the 5A's as well. I still would go with the Quicksilver in your price range.
One of the best sounding rooms at CES a few years ago was Vandy 5s with Elrod cables and Joule Electra electronics. Think the source was a VPI Scoutmaster, but not sure if I recall correctly.

VZN100s would be a great match, especially since you already use a Joule pre. Cheers,

Spencer