Sonus Faber Stradivari amp: X600.5 or X1000.5 ?

Hello,

I want to know which power amp is better for my new speakers (Sonus Faber Stradivari) combined with ARC REF3. Ive just listened a few days ago the X350.5 and i loved it so much. Right now i have a pair of MC-501 but i'm a little dissapointed of them when i try to listen to some complex music like rock and others. Is X1000.5 a good choice for it or X600.5? The X1000.5 have 2000 wats in 4ohms?
Anyone listened to both of them. Let me know.

Thanks.
johnb30
Its start to getting better after 150 hours. I dont think it is final ...still need a lot more hours. XA machines are different then X machines.
Thanks
Johnb30,

Congratulations on your new amps. I also own a pair. Mine are demos that were used about one month before I got them. I left them on 24/7 and playing music during the day for about a week. I did not notice a big change during that time. Perhaps a very slight increase in smoothness soundstage expansion and instrument air and separation.

Unlike Rtn1 though, I do notice a difference listening to music just out of stand-by mode to about an hour later (three LP sides). Now it might also be the cartridge suspension warming up a bit also. The sound becomes smoother with a bit of an increase in inner detail and harmonics. I just becomes a bit more involving. I often turn my amps on about 2-3 hours before I listen and then I'm pretty sure any improvement during the first hour is from the cartridge. I dare say it is similar to what I hear when I switch from CD to LP (sorry, couldn't resist).
Peterayer:

Right now i have 185 hours counted on my REF3 preamp.
The improvments its not so big. I was also told from my deal to switch on and off a few times a day for recalibration of the caps. I think it will take more then what i was expeceted to. (2-300 hours). I think it can take even up to 7-800 for full brake in of the capacitors.

How many hours you have on your XA160.5 right now ? Did you feel that boom of performance ?