What do you void listening?

Which songs or bands tell you to move to the next channel or change record or CD?
My alphabet starts from
Air Supply -- replace with something else IMMEDIATELY!
Sam Cooke believe it or not
Barry Manilow
Ramons
Luis Armstrong
Neil Young
Bob Dylan
Rolling Stones
Most of Beatles.
czarivey
Bruce Springsteen. He seems to act like he is putting so much emotion into his singing, but to me he sounds like a phony and untalented.
Oh, yeah, I also cant stand Rap Music.
Ozzy, you might try some of Bruce's stuff where it's just him and an acoustic guitar. I find it to my liking whereas, like you, I've never liked his stuff with his band. Turns me off big time.
Frogman, I'm very satisfied with new rock groups and they're all growing.
Rock music does still rock and far not dying style.
Really Billbartuska?
I grew up in abject poverty, never heard a piece of Classical Music in my life, or even knew it existed for that matter.
One day coming in from a hard patrol in Vietnam I heard the great Swedish tenor Jussi Borling sing the "Un bel Di" aria
from Madam Butterfly on short-wave from Australia, it froze me like a deer in the headlights.
Classical Music was THE reason , a high-school drop-out who joined the Army at 16 had a BA and MA from elite colleges 5 years after leaving the Army.

It showed me what humans can do, while rock etc show you how low than can go.

That was in 1966, from that day to this, Classical Music is 90% of all my listening and I listen at least 5-6 hours a day ,every day.