New Thiel Speakers - Post Jim Thiel Era

I see that Thiel has a couple of new speakers coming out. Are these speakers a new Jim Thiel-less speakers? Anyone know how these sound?
TT3 and TM3.
mm23red
As a current thiel owner (CS2.4) I would not ever consider buying these new speakers and honestly it turns me off the whole brand. There are so many good speakers these days and sadly thiel is going backwards.
Why do I get the feeling that; sure they'll continue to make CS's so long as there is a market for them, but the CS's will also wither on the vine without any further development as other products continue to evolve?
Thank heaven there is still Green Mountain, Vandersteen, et al..
Thanks for the memories Jim, we knew we would miss you, just not how much.
Yes, that may be true, but thank God also for all the Thiels that are here now and will be for many many years. Best speakers I have owned. If I am lucky enough to get a pair of 3.7's I will carry them to the grave so it really does not matter to me after that. If not, I am happy to have my 2.7's Thiel is a speaker I can own for 20-30 years.
All of this is very sad (this just taught me that Gary is gone now too)... I'll buy a pair of 3.7s in a year or two and that'll be the end of the company for me. Hopefully they don't disappear completely so that I can still get the speakers serviced many years down the line. Fortunately I've read that the 3.7s are quite robust.