New Thiel Speakers - Post Jim Thiel Era

I see that Thiel has a couple of new speakers coming out. Are these speakers a new Jim Thiel-less speakers? Anyone know how these sound?
TT3 and TM3.
mm23red

Showing 3 responses by cal3713

And I was just wondering why someone called Tim answered the support e-mail when I asked for a new tweeter/midrange assembly for my one of current 2.4s. Glad I didn't open with the usual, "Hey Gary,"
All of this is very sad (this just taught me that Gary is gone now too)... I'll buy a pair of 3.7s in a year or two and that'll be the end of the company for me. Hopefully they don't disappear completely so that I can still get the speakers serviced many years down the line. Fortunately I've read that the 3.7s are quite robust.
I would just like to chime in that I too have had nothing but great interactions with Thiel since all the changes happened. They just did some "warranty" work on a crossover for my first generation smartsub, that I bought used and must be > 10 years old. I only had to pay for shipping there. Tim's been quick and attentive to anything I brought to them.