monitor w/ bass?

Any recomendations on a 2-way bookshelf/monitor speaker that has decent bass response. I would use them with a mid power solid state integrated amp.
mattman
I agree with the B&W recommendations above. The 805N is awesome but expensive. The CDM-1NT comes pretty close for a lot less money. If cost is a factor, try a pair of Soliloquy 5.0s. They give the B&Ws a serious run for a lot less money. Silverlines might be another good alternative.

What is your budget? Knowing this will help everybody make better recommendations. Good luck.

Brady
Try the Dynaudio 1.3SE - outstanding bass for its size, and it does everything else very well. It's pretty inefficient, though, so you'd want to check it out with your amp.
I agree with the Red Rose # 3. I was amazed at the soundstage and imaging (which was largely due to the fact that the bass was so realistic) this bookshelf speaker produced. I like the B&Ws as well, but not as much as the Red Rose. I could easily be convinced by listening (and not seeing) that these were full sized 3 way speakers.