monitor w/ bass?

Any recomendations on a 2-way bookshelf/monitor speaker that has decent bass response. I would use them with a mid power solid state integrated amp.
mattman
Try the Dynaudio 1.3SE - outstanding bass for its size, and it does everything else very well. It's pretty inefficient, though, so you'd want to check it out with your amp.
I agree with the Red Rose # 3. I was amazed at the soundstage and imaging (which was largely due to the fact that the bass was so realistic) this bookshelf speaker produced. I like the B&Ws as well, but not as much as the Red Rose. I could easily be convinced by listening (and not seeing) that these were full sized 3 way speakers.
No monitor is really going to be able to give you a "full-range" response but can be very satisfying musically nonetheless. Are you really going to put them on a bookshelf? If so, there are other considerations, such as porting configuration. Any monitor that goes very low is going to be ported, and many/most will be rear-ported - NOT what you want on a shelf. While many of these choices are capable of producing some satisfying low-end, they need to be positioned to do so. How you plan to position and support them will also influence your choices. What are you thinking?