Would you pay to rent my media/video room

Just curious, I have a 20x25' video room. 100" screen, sony hd projector, xbox ps2 gc sega and t1 access. black walls recessed lights and theater carpet and a big leather couch. Dont you think this would be a cool place and play some hi end games? Price point $50.00 hourly.That is only 12.50 / 4 people. You could even watch dvd's

btw there is also a m&k pro surround with 2 subs.

What about a smaller room with plasma tv and smaller surround setup for 20.00 hourly for 2 people max with nice surroundings.

Not a werid person, just thinking there are some really cool toys the regular guy cant afford to buy but darn sure could rent.

Get away from mom, wife,work,home,reality, just a neat place to go?

What are your ideas, pro and con

Thanks,
kelton
Raguirre, when were you in Korea? Just curious, I was there in 78 till end of 79. WILD times man.
I've never been to Korea. My ex-girlfriend is Korean and so I learned a bit about the place while dating her.

Gunbei - Probably. I don't really play computer games, so I'm not that familiar with actual titles.
Here's a brief explanation of video & PC rooms.

http://www.springwise.com/newbusinessideas/2003/05/bang_rooms.html
A pretty good bit if.......It has a vertical pole with attached live female entertainers.

If not, then about ohh $5.00 hour, since I can go to a movie for about that.
I wouldnt let the public come to my house and tear up my favorite toy room. Plus they would get lost trying to get to our place anyway.

The idea is like the setup that Raguirre spoke of. Just a place to go get away and have some fun. I really dont want to babysit but hey, Im around this stuff with my kids and their friends for the next few years anyway so why not have some fun out of it. ( I would hire the room thing to be supervised by someone else)

Would it be illegal to watch a dvd rented or purchased somewhere else if the renter/owner of the program watched it in this room? I understand rebroadcast of sporting programs and satellite rebroadcast for more than x amount of people and also the screen size thing like what happened to the superbowl in las vegas.

Again just thinking how to pump up cash flow at first, and maybe the corporation can buy some of my excess equipment and I can buy some new toys myself.

Really hope the wifi thing works.

Kelton