The finest Cable Elevators you ever auditioned?

Please share your listening experiences! I am especially interested in back to back comparisons. Perhaps you have gathered your audiophile friends around for a double blind shoot out? Would appreciate your guidance on how much of you budget should be devoted to cable elevators. Is there something out there under $1000 that really is a giant killer? Any truth in elevator directionality making a big difference?
mike60
Elevating cables higher to improve those highs...... it is so perfectly logical and yet I missed it! Unfortunately my ceiling is only 10ft high. I know this will sound out there to those stuck in their sad little paradigms, but I am going to glue my elevators to the ceiling. If that does not work I will locate my elevators upstairs in my bedroom and thread my cables through. It might not be that convenient during a midnight bathroom visit, but I refuse to allow a minor safety hazards restrict the enjoyment of my systems highs.
BTW-- I also tried to get my friends to join me in extensive double blind cable auditioning. All I can say is you find out who your real friends are, and I was deeply offended. Enough said.
I have found that charmin has multiple purposes used properly it can act as bass absorption, cable elevators, diffusors, and what better way to clean up your bottom end.
at the risk of sounding like an audio heretic, i use foam, or leave the cables on the floor. i have tried several materials. i prefer soft objects. i find hard objects harden the sound.
Post removed