VPI Service - I'm impressed

I want to praise Mike at VPI. Misplaced the rubber washer for the spindle on my Classic. Sent an email late yesterday (Sunday) asking VPI that if I called with my MasterCard #, if they could send me a replacement. I know it's an insignificant item that probably costs 25 cents, so I wasn't holding my breath for a response. Most manufacturers and dealers would treat my request as a nuisance and either wouldn't respond at all or they'd at least take their sweet time doing it. Not so with VPI. Mike sent an email at 8am asking for my address so he could drop a washer in the mail. I love my Classic and I love VPI's service!
rockyboy
I've had similar experience. Needed an updated version of the tonearm rest for my Scoutmaster so my tone arm would be able to lift up out of the rest instead of moving it towards the platter first so I could use the outer ring clamp device. I asked if I could purchase one, they just sent me one via postal mail free of charge.
Called in yesterday to get a mounting jig for a JMW 12. Had a very pleasant conversation with Matt. Jig is in the mail. Customer service is all about exceeding customer expectations. VPI understands and executes. This is getting rare with high-end audio manufacturers.
VPI is at the top of the heap for me. They are always there with very strong support. They are really interested in their customers.
Mike has helped me so many times I lost count, but then I have owned many VPI so it wasn't VPI's fault I needed their help from time to time. And it was because of their superb customer service I kept going back to them.