Troubles with Sound-Smith return communications?

Sent my B&O 4002 TT for minor repairs in late June to sound-smith. I expected some waiting getting to my TT, communicating with then has be a ZERO! I've written 4 emails and call Petter 6 times in the last two months. I haven't heard one word from them. Are these people reliable?Have any of you had repairs done by them and what has happens. Do you have any ideas for me to get a status response back from them?
128x128gerrym5
My interpretation of the Soundsmith's situation: Peter Ledermann is extraordinary in what he is able to do with carts and turntables. His work is absolutely first rate, and he is very fair in his business policies and practices. The problem is, he's one of only a small handful of people on the planet that can do what he does. He tries to keep his prices affordable to as many people as possible. This goes against the laws of supply and demand, resulting in a workload that doesn't lend itself to the best customer communications. Please see Peter's statement of a few months ago:

http://db.audioasylum.com/mhtml/m.html?forum=vinyl&n=923205&highlight=retipper&r=&search_url=%2Fcgi%2Fsearch.mpl%3Fauthor%3DPaul_A%26user_id%3D5641%26forum%3DALL%26sortRank%3DNone%26sort%3Ddate%26sortOrder%3DDESC
Turnaround time has always been a problem with SoundSmith. Best not to do business with them until they sort out their operational problems, which have been a problem for the last three years.
Nonsense! I had three cartridges re-tipped by Peter in the period of 2007-2009 and he was always good about calling me or writing to me for questions or additional options. And turnaround time was a month or so.

That said he is unable to answer the phone or return Emails?

7 months? over .5 yr. I would meet him @ a show.
I sent two cartridges for retip to Soundsmith almost a year ago - with a return authorization number. I have emailed and phoned numerous times and have gotten no replies whatsoever. I don't know what to do...
Sound Smith was at The Show in Las Vegas earlier this month. They more than likely spent months preparing their product presentations. He's on holiday somewhere warm.