Denon 103r ????

I have made some improvement to my 103r, but am still getting tonal imbalance with this cartridge.
It's too bright and edgy on some recordings!
At times it sounds incredible, excellent imaging and sound stage.
What do I do though to tame down the brightness. Change the tracking force a bit or tracking angle, change the loading, impedence or capacitance. Add more tonearm bearing fluid or remove?
pedrillo
Is it possible to remove the cartridge from Al's brass plate without damaging it? I'd like to try the plate first, then move on to the wood body.

Yes you can and i used super glue. the thing I learned about super glue is that it has a strong bond if you try to pull 'away' but if you twist, that is where super glue will let go.

Scarey though. I put a drop of super glue and ran that for a while. I had to set the plate down, hold the back of the cartridge and just exert pressure and it freed. I had to push though.
Thanks Gadfly. I appreciate the info. I have a plate on order. :~}

I also contacted Uwe. The wood body is 100 euros (US$150 delivered) which is a bit more than I thought it would be, but if it delivers as much as everyone says, then it's worth the cost.
IT WILL Mingles TRUST me it WILL, DELIVER, just make sure your ready for what it'll deliver.....
Just thought I would post: I got the 103r to sing!!
Maybe it needed to break in?
Maybe I am losing my hearing huh?
It does sound amazing.
I should mention I switched the phono stage to the newly arrived K & K. And that made a difference for sure!!