Looking for a DAC for the Squeezebox Touch

I'm new to digital since buying a Squeezebox Touch a few months ago. The Touch is connected to an external USB hard drive that contains cd ripped Flac files. I'm looking to buy a DAC for around $1k from the SB Touch and connect it to my Sim I-7. I'm considering the Moon 100D and the Wyred4sound Dac1 based on some reviews and comments in various forums. I might consider increasing my budget to possibly the 300D and Dac2 if it would make a substantial difference.
128x128ronrags
Concerning the power supply, I ordered one from Welborne yesterday. They had sale for 20% off plus free shipping so I jumped on it (oh well, there goes the battery option).

Lewinskih01: I rather not spend that amount if I can can get something comparable for around $1k.

ska man: The PS Audio DAC is sold. Has anyone tried the PS audio DL3? There is a new one listed for $799.
My suggestion, CIA Power supply and a Wyred4Sound DAC1. According to Rick at Wyred4Sound the sound of the DAC 1 is the sme as the DAC 2. The advantage of the 2 being high res files will sound better.
I am very happy with the combo, and I appreciate the excellent support from Logitech.
Having a remote in your hand that is a tuner and your entire cd collection is something we couldn't even dream of 30 years ago.
I'm using an mhdt Constantine that I paid less than $400 for used and the sound is absolute top notch.
I am using the Berkeley Audio DAC with my Touch. I have the Touch going into the Esoteric G25U upsampler/clock - now, that's a nice upgrade. CIA power supply as well but thinking of the Boulder.