Best streamer to replace my Mac Mini?

I'm looking for a streamer that cost around $2,000 to replace my Mac Mini. I'm torn between the Auralic S1, Lumen U2 Mini, and the Eversolo A8. Any suggestions out of those 3? Using the dac in my Macintosh MA9500. 

Thanks

128x128profoundprorva

Innuos makes one in that range too.   The most important thing about any of these devices is support and user interface.    The best hardware in the world is crap without good software.  

Visit those mfg forums and search for issues when you finally narrow it down 

I’d recommend a used Aurrender. You should be able to get a used N100 or better for that range. Excellent sound quality and very good navigation software. Everyone I know that has gotten off brands… (these are over $10K) complain about how cumbersome navigation is with them.

I own an Aurender N100 and Aurender W20SE.

a 432 EVO standard at $3500 would be a great choice it is a high end server with a built in cd ripper, was designed as a Roon core, and it can be upgraded to a higher preforming server because a;; 432EVO servers are designed around a modular platform.

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect NJ

432EVO dealers

Waiting for reviews on this unit which I think will be great.

Auralic Aries S1 streamer

Hi @profoundprorva , I agree you can't go wrong with an Aurender as @ghdprentice states. I also have had good luck with Auralic products, and the S1 looks like a great example of trickle down technology.  The only feature that the S1 seems to be missing is the usual Auralic wifi inputs.  May or may not be an issue.  I have two Altairs (streamer and DAC) at a vacation home that run rock solid on wifi.  I have heard too many negatives about Eversolo to go there.  I own an Aurender N20 and the sound quality is stunning.  Does your Mac have the DA1 module?  If so I would consider and Aurender or Auralic with onboard DAC which  will likely best the DA1 module.  Or get a separate streamer only and then you can consider DAC upgrade in the future.  I guess what I am saying is that I and many are not impressed by the DA1 module.  I also can't knock Lumin, just never had one.