Golden Ear Triton 1 Amplifier suggestions

I bought a pair of these about 2 weeks ago and now have about 50 hours on them. Curently pairing with a Cayin 265ai which is a 40W class A chinese integrated I paid about $600 for in Shanghai. I think it sounds amazing, better in fact than the huge mono block Mcintosh system I demoed them on. Am I crazy? I would love to demo some higher end amplifiers in my home with these to see. With the Cayin they are so damn explosive at times it is scary. Also fleshed out and detailed. BUT always curious about going to the next level. Would love to try some other options and looking for suggestions.
mofojo
I use a Audible Illusions Modulus 3B all tube preamp with a Odyssey Stratos Extreme+++ Power amp. It is connected to my Triton One speakers via Groneberg Quattro Reference speaker cables and interconnects. They really will bloom around the 200 hour mark. In the first few days, the ribbon tweeter sounded a little bright, but they settled in nicely at 60 hours and really smoothed out and bloomed around 200 hours. Any music I play through the system now puts a smile on my face.
I am asking for suggestions about what would pair great with the speakers. If there was a dealer within a reasonable distance I would ask them for an in home demo. If I liked it enough I would buy it. Pretty standard practice for pricey electronics right?